Bamboo Tips - Tips Area - Hardware

< Home < Tips Area < Hardware


Does anyone know where I can buy reelseat parts like Garrison used on his cork grips?  (Bret Reiter)

    REC has pocketed caps and sliding bands, but they're nicer than Garison's.  (John Channer)

    You can get them from here.  (Gary Nicholson)

    Certainy REC make Garrison-style hardware, and I am pretty sure that last time I bought some I got mine from Bellingers.

    They are not hard to get.  (Peter McKean)



     Brad Love’s Ferrule Making Information Page
     The Home Shop Machinist Magazine & Machinist’s Workshop


Here are the sub-topics under hardware that you can browse through.  Just click one of the buttons below and you’ll go to that page.



Site Design by: Talsma Web Creations

Tips Home - What's New - Tips - Articles - Tutorials - Contraptions - Contributors - Search Site - Contact Us - Taper Archives
Christmas Missives - Chat Room - Photo Galleries - Line Conversions - The Journey - Extreme Rodmaking - Rodmaker's Pictures - Donate - Store